Workplace Health & Safety Manual
A well-kept workplace is a safe workplace.
This work health and safety manual provides you with the tools and resources to create a safe and healthy working environment.
The aim of this manual is to provide details on how you can keep your employees and your business as safe as possible.
There are many benefits to having a documented Workplace Health & Safety Manual.
You will find that there are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our 63-page manual are the following documents:
- Business contact details and important documents in one place
- All licenses required for the business placeholders
- Certificate and Staff training registers
- WHS induction training checklists
- Environmental Statement
- Harassment procedures
- First Aid and Incident Procedures
- Maintenance Registers
- Hazard, Safety and Security Awareness Procedures
- Fire Procedures
Having all these documents in one place makes it so easy for you.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business is that you:
- Comply with Fair Work and Safe Work conditions.
- Support document for Equal Employment Opportunities.
- Reduce risk, litigation, and fines for staff issues.
- Make ready task lists and checklists.
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing staffing costs and time wastage.
Download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.