Staff Management Manual
Are you looking for a way to manage your staff?
This manual is designed to be used by anyone in any type of business.
It covers everything from interview techniques to dealing with difficult employees, as well as covering all the everyday roles that need managing.
There are many benefits to having a documented Staff Management Manual.
You will find that there are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our 55 page manual are the following documents:
- Induction checklists and Interview questions
- Codes of Conduct and Standard Work Performances
- Policies and Procedures (14 pages of conditions for working)
- Checklists and Agreements
- Contracts and Rates
- Payslips and Payment Summaries
- Media/photo/image Consent forms
- Bullying and Harassment
- Keys and Safe Agreements
- Sale of Liquor Acknowledgement form
- WHS, Fire, Safety & Hazard Awareness Training
- Templates for Resignation and Dismissal
- Samples of Statement of Services
- Work performance reviews and notices
Having all these documents in one place makes it so easy for you.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business is that you:
- Comply with Fair Work and Safe Work conditions.
- Support document for Equal Employment Opportunities.
- Reduce risk, litigation, and fines for staff issues.
- Make ready task lists and checklists.
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing staffing costs and time wastage.
Download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.