Liquor Licence Manual
The purpose of a liquor licence manual is to ensure that responsible, safe and socially responsible practices are followed in all aspects of the operation of a liquor outlet.
A Liquor Licence Manual is one of the core components of any small business involving alcohol, from bars and restaurants to coffee shops.
There are many benefits to having a documented Liquor Licence Manual.
You will find that there are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our manual are the following documents:
- Registers and checklists.
- RSA & RMLV certificates.
- Sale of Liquor Acknowledgement forms.
- House Policy examples.
- Standard drinks guide.
- Acceptable forms of ID guide.
- Refusal of service guide.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business are that you:
- Comply with Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing conditions.
- Comply with RSA and RMLV training.
- Reduce risks in the business.
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing staffing costs and time & food wastage.
Download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.