Business Manuals Made Easy
Food Safety Program Manual
There are many benefits to having a documented Food Safety Manual.
You will find that there are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our manual are the following documents:
- Food Safety program.
- Food Safety Supervisor training.
- The Australian Food Standards details.
- Food Safety Awareness program.
- Checklist templates for temperature checks, incoming goods, food poisoning complaints, supplier lists.
- Register templates for food safety supervisors, thermometer calibration and many others.
Having all these documents in one place makes it so easy for you.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business is that you:
- Comply with Local Council requirements for Food Licence.
- Support document for the requirements for the Eat Safe food safety programs.
- Reduce risk, litigation, and fines for food handling.
- Follow Australian Food Safety Standards.
- Make ready task lists and checklists.
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing food wastage and costs.
Download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.