Get your operations running smoothly on a daily basis.
Your business doesn't run itself, and you don't want your staff hanging around waiting to be told what to do.
In reality, you need a lot of information for it to run it effectively.
An Operations Manual is an essential guide to running a business or organisation that describes how day-to-day tasks should be performed within the business. It contains all of the necessary information employees need to carry out their duties and get things done efficiently and effectively.
There are many benefits to having a documented Operations Manual.
You will find that there are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our 65-page manual are the following documents:
- Checklists and Procedures for Front of House & Kitchen
- Daily Cleaning
- Weekly Cleaning
- Temperature control checks
- Leaving Premises
- Customer complaints
- Daily Reconciliation
- Equipment instructions such as Dishwasher, Thermometer Probes, and many more
Having all these documents in one place makes it so easy for you.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business are that you:
- Comply with Local Council food licence requirements.
- Reduce risks and hazards in the business.
- Make ready task lists and checklists.
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing staffing costs and time & food wastage.
So download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.