RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol

In Queensland, you can get an RSA at any age, even if you are under 18 years old.  The law allows you to serve alcohol in a business but you are not allowed to drink alcohol in a licensed premise.

Minors are allowed on a licensed premises if they are accompanied by a Responsible Adult.

A responsible adult would be:-

  • Parent (Biological parent)
  • Step parent (Non biological parent)
  • Guardian (State appointed guardian)
  • Adult with parental rights and responsibilities in relation to the minor (A person old enough to make parental decisions in relation to a minor)


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published