Coffee Standard Operating Procedures Manual
What’s the secret to a great coffee?
The right beans and the right grind.
But you need more than that.
You need to know how long to leave your grind on your grinder, how much water is just right and exactly what temperature is perfect for Frothed Milk.
This manual will show you all that you need to know about making coffee - from grinding and brewing the beans to pulling the perfect espresso.
There are many free items available on the internet, but WE are the only ones that have everything you need in one document, making it easier for you to run your business and save you time and money.
Included in our manual are the following documents:
- Barista coffee recipes and characteristics.
- Information about coffee and its history.
- Instructions for setting up, cleaning, and closing a coffee machine.
- Instructions for probe milk thermometer calibration.
- Register template for calibration.
Having all these documents in one place makes it so easy for you.
Some of the benefits for you as the owner or manager of a food business is that you:
- Standardized procedures for easy delegation, consistency, and expectation of tasks.
- Increase workplace/team/staff effectiveness, therefore reducing wastage and costs.
- Instructions on all aspects for barista skills.
- Consistency of barista skills for your team.
Download today, and make your business run easier for you!
See some of the pages of the manual in the additional product images, so you can see exactly what it will look like.